Ground augers are widely used in planting and digging pits for seedling landscaping projects on slopes, sandy soils and hard soils, excavating and excavating the outer areas of large trees; burying piles in fences and digging holes; fertilizing and digging holes for fruit trees and forests, and cultivating in landscaping projects. Weeding etc. Diameter of digging: 200—600mm. , The earth auger operation is not less than 80 pits per hour. Calculated by working 8 hours a day, 640 pits can be dug, which is more than 30 times that of manual work. In cultivating, weeding operations with a width of more than 50 cm at a time are no less than 800 square meters per hour. This truly realizes the fully automatic operation process, and the ground drill frees people from heavy physical labor. Powerful and powerful, beautiful appearance, comfortable operation, low labor intensity, suitable for various terrains, high efficiency, easy to carry and field operations.
The earth auger is light in weight and small in size, suitable for mountain operations. Contact number: 0086-579-87383323
The ground auger has novel and simple structure, stable and reliable operation, low vibration, easy maintenance and high production efficiency. Diameter of digging hole: 10-60 cm. Pit depth: 20-60 cm. Efficiency: 2-3 minutes per month, powered by a gasoline engine.
Ground augers are mainly used in mountainous, hilly and ravine areas with complex terrain, in barren hills and wastelands with a slope of less than 35 degrees, secondary forests, logging sites and slopes of the Loess Plateau for land preparation or digging before afforestation. At the same time, it can be used in orchards, mulberry gardens, tea gardens, nurseries and towns for small tree transplantation, greening around and digging for top dressing. It can be used to bury piles in construction sites and pastures.
Earth auger is an ideal machine for contemporary woodland tree planting, desert greening, fence engineering, road engineering management, landscape garden management and protection, vineyard construction, etc.
Advantages of earth auger:
1. The ground auger is composed of a small general-purpose gasoline engine, an overrunning clutch, a high reduction ratio transmission box and a specially designed drilling tool. It is suitable for drilling holes in the ground, frozen soil, and ice. It is widely used in gardens, planting, tree planting, and geophysical prospecting. Road construction and other fields.
2. The transmission gear is made of pure copper, which greatly improves the torque and enhances the wear resistance.
3. The drill pipe adopts double-blade welding to strengthen the digging effect, and the excavation rate reaches 90%. Equipped with centering bit.
4. The drill is made of manganese steel to make it harder. It can be effectively implemented on hard soil, super hard soil, clay, frozen soil, etc., and can meet the best working requirements.
5. The ground auger can be equipped with a variety of drill bits according to the tree species to meet the needs of users. The efficiency of using ground auger is dozens of times that of manpower, and the operation is no less than 80 pits per hour. Based on 8 hours of work a day, 640 pits can be dug a day, which is more than 30 times that of manpower.
6. It has the characteristics of small size, light weight, convenient operation, simple maintenance, low fuel consumption, low noise, easy start, high hole forming efficiency, low operating cost, low price, etc. The ground auger is novel in design, flexible, reasonable and performance It is stable and reliable, with good working effect and high efficiency, and is well received by users.
7. Ground augers can free people from heavy physical labor and are widely used in planting trees, planting fruit forests, fences, and fertilizing fruit trees in autumn. The ground auger has strong power, beautiful appearance, comfortable operation, low labor intensity, suitable for various terrains, high efficiency, easy to carry and field operations
Contact number: 0086-579-87383323